Marriage Media is strictly for matrimonial purpose only and not a
dating website. You should always be cautious when interacting with
someone you don’t know. Use your best judgment and put your safety
first, whether you are exchanging initial messages or meeting in person.
While you can’t control the actions of others, there are things you can
do to help you stay safe during your Badhon Marriage Media experience.
Prepare Before Started
up an email account just for online matrimony service. This makes it
easy to quarantine any unwanted mail and keep your personal email
include your personal contact information in your profile, especially
telephone numbers, email, home address or your date of birth.
- Our site allows you to remain anonymous to other users until you feel ready to provide contact information to other users.
- Only provide your contact information to another user when your instincts tell you this is someone you can trust.
your passwords confidential and make sure they are not easy to guess.
Choose a unique password for online matrimony service.
send money, especially over wire transfer, even if the person claims to
be in an emergency. Never share information that could be used to
access your financial accounts. If another user asks you for money,
report it to us immediately.
Eliminate To Avoid Problems
do not validate the identity of our members or the information that
they submit on their profiles. Although we take steps to remove any
is not possible to be 100% sure that all members will be honest and
truthful in their dealings with other members. So be alert and use
common sense when communicating with other members.
have included many questions which will help you eliminate and identify
correct matches and takes very important decision in your life.
- Ask a lot of questions when communicating and be alert for inconsistencies and make notes if you are suspicious of anything.
you are suspicious of any Badhon Marriage Media members or members
action crossed the line, we want to know about it. Block and report
anyone that violates our terms. Report the situation to us by using the
online support request form.
Before You Meet
out as much as possible about the person you are communicating with
before you meet them in person. Communicate extensively using email,
instant messaging or chat prior to calling the other person. Do not
disclose your phone number or personal contact information until you
feel comfortable to do so.
to see photos of the person in a variety of situations at different
times in their life and try to understand more about that person.
- Proceed one step at a time and at your own pace. Take much time as is possible getting to know the person.
a person located in a foreign country be aware of cultural differences
and take the time to learn the culture and understand the other persons
you feel comfortable and decided to move further, We strongly
encourage you to engaged both side parents or guardians for added
- When you do decide to meet face to face, pick a public place and tell a friend or family where you're going.
Before You Become Engaged
- Before you get engaged, take the time to consider what could go wrong and know your rights.
- Getting married is one of the most important decisions in your life and not something that should be rushed.
- Get to know your partner's friends and family and always keep your family informed in your life changing decision.
- We strongly encourage you to keep and engaged both side family to have a healthy relationship.
- Make sure that you know as much as possible about your partner before getting engaged.
you are getting engaged to someone from another country then you should
take additional steps to familiarize yourself with your rights in that